Saturday 6 May 2017

MobileMagic: the election special (there will be more)...




2017 Global NGO Online Technology Report. A lot of global non profit facts and stats for you to get your geek on.

2016 Presidential Election SMS – Top 10 Most Frequently Used Words. Trump’s SMS messages included the word Trump. A lot.

"Social media has always been a major #mobile category, but now accounts for nearly a third of all mobile minutes.”  I do digital. And I’m sending you a link to a tweet. It doesn’t get better than this.

Syrian History Is Unfolding on WhatsApp. I think Ali sent me this. It’s beautiful. Have a read.

A bunch of Open staff are creating a campaign to encourage 18-24 year olds to register to vote in the forthcoming election. The campaign is non-partisan much to my horror. Anyway - we’re running a crowdfunder to raise some money for a paid social budget to promote the film. Please consider a small donation, we will love you for ever. Link here. I’d love it if you could share with your friends and colleagues.


All previous editions of MobileMagic are archived here if you want to find an old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment