Saturday 11 March 2017

MobileMagic: the ACLU dash edition...



Smartphones and Tablets Have Endangered the In-Flight Movie Screen. I know this because on an internal flight from DC to LA the other day I was alone with my thoughts.


WhatsApp launches Status, an encrypted Snapchat Stories clone. Yes. If we talk on WA you know I know this already.


Migrants with mobiles: Phones are now indispensable for refugees. Journalists love this story. I sometimes wonder if it’s because they think the public are surprised that people fleeing conflict have phones.




Mission Accomplished. Our small role in the UK Apple Pay news. We kept that quiet!

WeChat is astonishing. Have a looky here. Life in the People’s Republic of WeChat.


All previous editions of MobileMagic are archived here if you want to find an old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment