Monday 3 November 2014

MobileMagic: The Unconnected edition


This The future of technology? It’s in your hands led me to this superb presentation (mobile is eating the world), which made me write ‘The unconnected are shrinking’. All on a Sunday morning.

And as a result of all that I found this. Smartphones in the Arab Spring. Which is a great read.

Some other things…


The Votr App Is “Tinder For Politics” This weeks TINDER KLAXON... when will a week pass without a marketing press comparison of a new app to Tinder?

This week the Samaritans launched Radar. Some people like it, some don’t. Becky liked it .

Mobile games revenue to overtake consoles in 2015. Which is a bit blimey. Apparently hairdressing is next.

I insist you look at this on your mobile. Save the Children made it and I like it.

In the week that the DEC launched the Ebola appeal I found this Ebola SMS article.

How One Boy With Autism Became BFF With Apple’s Siri. I love this. Get a cup of tea and have a read. Via Hanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment